Thursday, November 10, 2016

oh no...

Hello crafty friends, Nicole here.

I really hope you're all fine. Some dear friends don't feel well and that calls for "get well cards". 


You can't see this on the picture but my little nurse mouse has glitter in her injection ;-) I hope that puts a smile on the recipients face. :-)

  • color the little mouse with the coloring tools you like (I used my Zigs) and fussy cut it
  • die cut the magical frame (we just need the inside part) three times from pattern paper and one time from white paper
  • die cut your card panel from white paper and glue the three squares on it 
  • add the frame and the mouse with some foam tape and 
  • stamp your sentiments and add some perls


This is a good way to use some of those leftover pattern paper scraps :-)

Because the mouse is gray, I added colors with the papers. To connect the papers and the mouse, I used the same colors for the inner ears and one of the papers.






Did you see that the samp set and the die from last years "snow dance kit" are in store now? How cool is that!



Have a happy day!
Nicole



1 comment: