Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Snowflake Friends

Hello Crafters! 

Longtime no see right?! 
I have really missed being over here on the Create A Smile blog with you all! Today we are going to be making a super easy but really pretty snowflake background. 

Ready? Let's do this! 


I really wanted to use the gorgeous colors that are in the sequin pack from the latest kit. I thought it would be awesome to create a fun winter background that I could pair with just about any sentiment. 

I couldn't come back and not bring a video. Pssht. Please. You can check it out below ;) 






Don't be afraid to mix up your colors and build those layers. This is the type of background that could easily be recreated with flowers or leaves no matter what the season!



Thank you so much for stopping in today! 
It truly is lovely to see you guys again xoxo







1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card! I like your tip to shadow around the sentiment and also use a white gel pen to make it pop.

    ReplyDelete