Sunday, November 20, 2016

Add Stitching To Cups- Part 4

Hi everyone! Today will be the last week of my stitching ideas and I hope you've enjoyed them so far. Today is making little snowflakes by stitching. 


I don't have a large stamping block so I used my die-cutting plate ;) I used Memento black ink today because I'm using Copic Markers. So this card is really easy to put together. I just coloured the whole image with copics.


Next, I poked a cluster of 6 holes in random places. This allows me to stitch the "snowflakes". 


To finish the card, I added a lot of glossy accents and stickles and that's it. I hope this gives you an idea on ways you can add texture and fun to your card.





We R Memory Keepers Embroidery Floss
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic Markers

Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment