Samantha here and today I have a card with some beautiful flowers and soft colors! So not my usual thing! Ha!
I had colored these images (and many others! Ha!) a while ago! I have a container on my desk of images that are precut an colored! Anyway, I just really thought a floral card was in my future, it's been a while since I've made one! Ha!
This card was fun and easy to make!
- stamp and color your images (I used Copic Markers(
- fussy cut out and set aside
- on a kraft mat, place some some embossing paste in two different areas. Using your Distress Inks, smoosh them next to the paste (one color per paste area)
- mix together! (I used Worn Lipstick and Squeezed Lemonade)
- while the paste is drying, heat emboss your sentiment
- compile the card and splatter with some light grey mist!
When I spread the colored embossing pastes over the stencil, I made sure to overlap the colors a little bit! It helped ensure a soft transition between the colors, and really makes it soft and delicate!
I combined the beautiful Crokisses stamp set with the SUPER versatile Just Saying Hello stamp set! LOVE those two sets together! I also used the Diagonal Grid Stencil!
Do you like to use sequins on your cards? I do!! me! me! Ha! Did you know that Create a Smile Stamps sells Pretty Pink Posh sequins in the store?! ummmm, yes!! So get your hands on some while you get your stamps!