Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Christmas Greetings!



Hi everyone! Raluca here with a new Christmas card!!! 



I'm sure that all of you you'll agree with me when I say that this "Snowflake Whispers" stamp set is absolutely gorgeous!!! So I really wanted to make a card where these snowflakes will stand out! 



This card I so easy to make that I think you'll love it!
* on a piece of black cardstock I stamped and embossed in white a bunch of snowflakes. 
* on a piece of vellum I stamped and embossed in gold the "Christmas" word (all the supplies with links to the store are listed bellow) and then I fussy cut around it.
* I adhered it on the centre of the card using some foam squares.
* on a strip of red cardstock I stamped and embossed in red the "greetings" word and using some foam tape I mounted it under the "Christmas" one.
* to more impact and Christmas feel I added some Nuvo Glitter Drops all over my panel. (you can use Stickles or some glue and red glitter, some enamel dots or stickers).
* I glued my panel on a card base and my card was done :).

Simple, right?!


Snowflake Whispers




Double Stitched Rectangles




If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

2 comments: