Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Not feeling goat?!



Hi everyone! Raluca here with a clean and adorable card using the cute goat from the " When you're not around" stamp set.




I really wanted to use this fresh color palette and I thought that it goes well for brighten up someone's day.






* I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle, I placed my stencil over it and I added some white texture paste on it. After it dried I added color on the hearts using a few Distress Inks.
* Then I die cut a frame using the next 2 stitched rectangles and I mounted it using foam tape.
* I stamped and colored the cute goat and I added a vellum circle behind it. I adhere everything using foam tape.
* Then I stamped the sentiment on a yellow strip and I adhere it to the panel.
* I added a few clear sparkling sequins and I mounted everything on a white card base.



When you're not around














If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

No comments:

Post a Comment