Today I have a penguin window card for you that says "hello from afar".
While making the card, I thought it would be fun to make a window card, so that the penguins are close while the card is closed and far away when it's open. That just went well with the sentiment "hello from afar".
- color and fussy cut the two penguins. I added some white paper at the back of the larger penguin, because you could see the alcohol markers bleeding throug
- stamp the snowflake background, die cut the panel and glue it to your card base
- take a smaller rectangle die and die cut a window from your card front
- stamp the greeting on some colored card stock by using a clear sticky ink, white embossing powder and a heat tool
- take the die cut part from the window and add some distress ink to the borders
- close your card and glue the die cut rectangle back in its place on the back of the card
- glue on the sentiment and add the larger penguin with some foam tape but remember, just stick him to the card front (!)
- glue the smaller penguin on the inside of the card
- for a finishing touch I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to make a little snowy scene
Here you can easily see where you can write your message :-)
cool buddies / snowflake flurry / nur mal hallo sagen , just saying hello / double stitched rectangles
Something super fun and exciting is coming soon! Follow us on Instagram (@createasmilestamps), Facebook and on the blog so you do not miss what's coming :-)
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a cozy day :-)