One month is over... its getting colder and darker, that means: More time for our craftrooms.. wohooo :-)
And new month means we have a new challenge... as always it is a veeeery easy theme....
And, maybe you remember, we asked you to write "GD" behind your name... and these two girls did it and now we are the lucky ones who can enjoy their awesome cards :-)
The first card is from the lovely Natalie ... isn't that christmas-tree awesome?? So classy and pretty... and matches perfect to our "Weihnachten"-Chipboard and to the kraft-paper :-) And "hello Christmas" is a awesome sentiment-combination :-)
And the second card is from our last-month-winner Franziska :-) She made a lovely "hallo"-backgroundstamping and with this penguin its a perfect CAS-CAS-Card (Clean-and-simple-create-a-smile-card.. hihi)
So, I hope the inspiration is now floating all through your body ;)
- This challenge is open to everyone, everywhere
- create a new paper crafting project (card, layout, gift wrapping...) matching the theme
- leave a short note on your post how you incorporated the theme to your project
- Use at least one Create A Smile Stamp or Die as your Focal Point.
- Post your project to your blo or online gallery including a link to the current challenge
- Please display the challenge banner.
- Link up your project to our Linky - please directly link to your challenge-post, NOT to your entire blog.
- Add as many projects as you'd like, but make sure they all hit the guidelines.
- If you would like to be a Guest Designer in one of the upcoming challenges, please add "GD" to your linky-title
- You have until the end of the month to enter
- One lucky winner will receive a 15€ gift card.
- Have fun!
Click on the challenge-pic in the right sidebar, this will lead you tho THIS post, to link up your projects.