Saturday, October 17, 2015

Saturday Scrap Scenes with Terhi - Moments



Hello everyone, it's Terhi here with another Create A Smile scrapbook layout. This time I wanted to keep it all really simple and quick. Sometimes it is nice to just do something, without a great plan.




To make a quick layout, I chose one big background stamp to be the main element on the page. Then, to create some interest, a layer of modelling paste behind the paper layers. All papers were from my scraps, so I didn't use any time to cut the papers. And embellishments, they are the first die-cuts I got to my hands. And as the colors weren't perfectly matching, I sprayed some silver mist on top of everything. All made in 15 minutes, including the drying time for modelling paste.




If you have just few minutes for crafting, choose one main element to your scrapbook layout or other creation. It catches the viewers attention, as here the Floating Chevrons stamp, and the rest of your attention is for the photograph.




Please find the video below or watch it here.




Stamps: Floating Chevrons
Stencil: Swirly Stencil
Other: Sending Sunshine Enamel Stickers



Have a great day!

Terhi xx

4 comments: