Sunday, October 25, 2015

Snow Dance Kit - Featuring Stencil, Wood Veneers & Sequins

Hey! I'm still making my way through all the materials you can find in the Snow Dance Kit. Did you get yours yet? Last week, I featured snowflake die was the main focus. Click here if you missed my last post. Today, I'm using the Stencil, Wood Veneers & Sequins! 





The idea was of course to show you what you can do with the kit. So, I hope you'll sit back and enjoy yourself :) 

I started by cutting a red panel to stick on my card base. I put the stencil over the red paper and used my mini VersaMark ink pad to apply the ink directly on the paper with the stencil. You can use any VersaMark ink pad you have. I prefer the small one for this because I can push it thru those tiny circles and details easier for the smaller cube.

I used my copic marker ins E47 Dark Brown to alter the colour of the wood veneer. You could even heat embossed it in any colours you like. You can watercolour it, add stickles on it, etc. The possibilities of altering it to your liking is endless.


To finish the card, I've cut out a center frame from the Magical Frame die and added some sequins.


Create A Smile Stamps - Snow Dance Kit
Create A Smile Stamps - Magical Frame
Copic Markers
VersaMark Ink


Try this technique with various paper to get different look. Navy, green, or even some patterned papers :D 


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,



1 comment: