There are a lot of great supplies inside the Snow Dance Kit -sentiment chipboard, snowflake die, adorable Santa stamp, and Christmas twine, and many more... We can easily make pretty holiday cards with it!!
- Stamp Santas onto white card stock with black ink, colour them with Copic markers.
- Apply "warm wishes' chipboard using embossing ink, gold heat emboss it.
- Die cut snowflake from white card stock, use small snowflake die cuts.
- Tie the Christmas twine on top of the card.
- Embellish with a few enamel stickers, sequins.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy holiday crafting!!xoxo Yoonsun
What a fun and beautiful card Yoonsun has made - love it!ReplyDelete
super fun, can't wait for my kit to arrive!ReplyDelete