Saturday, October 3, 2015

Surprise!

Hey stampers, Anni here! Hope you have a great weekend!
Today I have a card for you with the cute creatures from the set Poppin' Over!






I love this set with all the adorable animals so much but just used it once! So I decided to show it some love.





  • Stamp, color and fuzzy cut the creatures - I used Copics for coloring.
  • Die cut a window from a card panel and stamp the sentiment.
  • Add some ink blending to the background.
  • Die cut some party hats from patterned paper.
  • Assemble the card.




  • I always draw over the eyes and noses with a black gel pen. For extra dimension I add some glossy accents.
  • For the ink blending use darker ink on the bottom and go to lighter ink on the top.
  • Windows on cards are an easy way to lay the focus on your main image. Adhere the panel with the window with dimensional tape for extra intrest.





Christine will take a well deserved break next week and will do no shipping. BUT there will be 10 % off in that week if you are willing to wait alittle bit loner than usual.







      

3 comments: