Thursday, October 8, 2015

Wish You a Merry Christmas

Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun here!

Christmas is coming! Many crafty people are already making Christmas cards. So, today I want to share with you my Christmas card with non-Christmas flowers.


 
I love making flower cards and there is no exception in Christmas season! If I have red, green and gold, I can make beautiful Christmas flowers with non-Christmas flowers!!

  
  • Stamp flowers and leaves randomly on watercolour paper panel with Antique Linen Distress ink.
  • Color them with Watercolour coloured pencils and then brush them using waterbrush - I used Faber Castell pencils. 
  • Color the rest areas of the watercoloured panel with Prima Bloom Mist Vintage Metal Gold Foil. 
  • Stamp the sentiment on white card stock with black pigment ink, fussy cut it.
  • Mount all elements as shown to dark purple card base using dimensional foam tape.  
 

 



 

 
Join our October release party - the new ‎Snow Dance Kit will be our soon!!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!
xoxo Yoonsun

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the flowers and leave actually go togehter with a Christmas themed card! The colors are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete