Christmas is coming! Many crafty people are already making Christmas cards. So, today I want to share with you my Christmas card with non-Christmas flowers.
I love making flower cards and there is no exception in Christmas season! If I have red, green and gold, I can make beautiful Christmas flowers with non-Christmas flowers!!
- Stamp flowers and leaves randomly on watercolour paper panel with Antique Linen Distress ink.
- Color them with Watercolour coloured pencils and then brush them using waterbrush - I used Faber Castell pencils.
- Color the rest areas of the watercoloured panel with Prima Bloom Mist Vintage Metal Gold Foil.
- Stamp the sentiment on white card stock with black pigment ink, fussy cut it.
- Mount all elements as shown to dark purple card base using dimensional foam tape.
Join our October release party - the new Snow Dance Kit will be our soon!!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!xoxo Yoonsun
Very pretty. I love those colors.ReplyDelete
I love that the flowers and leave actually go togehter with a Christmas themed card! The colors are just beautiful!ReplyDelete