Sunday, October 18, 2015

Snowflake Die from Snow Dance Kit

Hey! I'm extra excited to share this card today because I'm using several products from the brand new Snow Dance Kit. I hope you'll enjoy this tutorial as well as the kit because I know I am :) Let me know what are you most excited about this kit? 




The idea was of course to show you what you can do with the kit. So, I hope you'll sit back and enjoy yourself :) 

Firstly, I die-cut 7 pieces using the snowflake die but only keeping the circle in the middle. It looks like it has a mini snowflake in it. Brilliantly, design, I think :D 


I used just a plain circle punch to cut out a circle in my masking paper. I'm using it to mask the rest of the panel so that I could have a coloured circle using Distress Ink and ink blending tool. This helps to keep the rest of the panel clean and white.


To finish the card, I  used a green-striped patterned paper (also from the kit) and the clear sequins (from the kit, by Pretty Pink Posh).


Create A Smile Stamps - Snow Dance Kit
Create A Smile Stamps - Schöne Bescherung
Distress Inks
Ink Blending Tool
Hero Arts White Embossing Powder


If you don't wish to use distress inks, you can use some patterend papers, solid coloured papers, markers, etc. The possibility is endless!


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


4 comments:

  1. I love the large snowflake die and the Santa from the stamp set is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Marina and I think my favourite part about this kit is this snowflake die. I have to admit, the paper is beautiful and if I'm not mistaken there was a lovely stencil in there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I just love all these colors! :)

    ReplyDelete