Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Shaker Tag Card





Hello everyone, it's Nina-Marie here today sharing a fun little shaker tag card, using the Eggstraordinary Egghunt stamp set! 



I wanted to create a unique-shaped card for my project and what better way than to create a card shaped like a tag?? Tags a so versatile, and for my project I chose to use the My Favorite Things Traditional Tags Stax, but any tag die would work for this technique! 







To see how I've made this cute little card, be sure to watch the video below! 







One thing I want to mention is that the MFT Traditional Tag Stax dies do not nest together perfectly. When I was creating the frame for this shaker, I did have to do some partial die cutting to make the nesting tags fit evenly. If you use this die set, you could totally skip the partial die cutting step and simply die cut the tags as-is. 







If you've enjoyed today's card, don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel to catch more videos like this in the future! 

And stick around the Create a Smile blog, because later this month we have a fabulous blog hop planned, showcasing the Winter 2015 Card Kit! Hope to see you then! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
















4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful tag/card. I absolutely love it!! Thanks so much for sharing, and taking the time to do a video. Greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag is amazing! I love the glossy sentiment!

    ReplyDelete