Monday, October 19, 2015

Snowdance kit.....

Hi there it's Anja again and ofcourse I would also like to share another card made with the recently released snowdance kit.
I hope you were able to get it because it is already sold out I think you all love it as much as we do.
So here is some extra inspiration.






Maybe you have noticed that I use the pouch in the card in the countdown post (here). So I already had cut it so why not use it again. I tried to build another scenery with those lovely stamps. It looks as if Santa doesn't allow the reindeers to take a coffee break.



I started with a white panel and used the magical frame to cut out some windows. I also used the magical frame with some patterend paper from the kit and inlaid this frame. At the backside of the frame I adhered a piece of the pouch.
I took another piece of white cardstock to place behind the first panel thus creating a flat shakerelement. Put some sequins included in the kit behind the windows and glued down the panel to the white cardstock. I adhered the red striped patterend paper onto a white cardbase and on this red striped paper I adhered the panel.
I stamped the images onto copic friendly paper with memento tuxedo black ink and colored them. The second reindeer is mirror stamped. The santa is masked and stamped with some presents. I also stamped some coffee mugs from the coffee first stampset to give the reindeers they can hold something in their paws.
When I had assembled the card I hadn't thought about a sentiment so I masked of the upper window and stamped the ho,ho,ho multiple times.



Snow dance kit;




Cool cuts; magical frame;



Stamps; Coffee first





Try to stretch your supplies and look further then the stamps, dies etc. Ofcourse the pouch is perfect to store all the supplies but when you have used up the supplies you can give the pouch another purpose.
When you look at your stampsets see if they tell you a story to build up a scenery.
Before you make your card figure out where you stamp your sentiment sometimes you haven't enough space for it otherwise.



I hope you all saw the video bloghop with all those talented great designers and lots of inspiration for the snowdance kit I highly recommend it so please do. HERE you can find it. And give all those designers a thumb up and/or describe to the channel.

Have a terrific week,

Anja







2 comments:

  1. Aww.. This card is SO awesome! I really wish I could have bought the kit.. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable stamps. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete