The release of the Snow Dance Kit last Saturday totally got me in the mood to make Christmas cards. Hope you are one of the lucky ones that got a kit!
I had this idea in my head to use the snowflake die with vellum since Christine first showed it to us. I wanted to use soft colors and a little bit of gold because I like gold - but just for christmas!
- Die cut the snowflake three times from one piece of paper.
- Adhere vellum to the backside!
- Add golden glitterglue to some of the holes.
- Stamp, color and fuzzy cut the snowman.
- Die cut the sentiment from gold foil paper.
- Stamp the christmas on a stripe of paper and adhere the word die cut.
- Assemble the card.
- You can make an elegant card even with cute critters. Just color them in soft colors.
- Think outside the box for christmas colors. It doesn't always has to be greens and reds! Christine chose a beautiful color scheme for the Snow Dance kit - even if you didn' t get use the color combo as inspiration.