Monday, January 12, 2015

Something old, something new.....

something borrowed, something "blue"....................
Hi there it's Anja again on this create a smile monday.

I hope some of the new released stamps hvae already found their way to your homes so you can create with them. Aren't they the cutest?

The card for today;
When Christine saw this card she said wow you created a street-gang, well I love the idea.





Sometimes I have an appointment with a crafty friend and besides talking a lot we also create. It's always fun and the benefit is that we use each other's products.
I love combining old and new stamps together and I borrowed those nice patterned papers from my friend. The woodgrain paper is a sort of aqua blue so there you have it someting old, something new, something borrowed something blue.
Do you craft with friends too or rather alone?



The making of this card seems obvious, nothing fancy just coloring. To create the street gang I had to do some masking by simply stamping the images fussy cut them and place them over already stamped area's.



Stamps; Bad day, Your view and Comfy



Cardstock; white.
Patterned paper; Teresa Collins; something wonderful.
Vellum.
Embossingpowder hero arts white.
coloring; copics.
Die; lil'inkers design oval.

 
Did you guess what our treats are about? We are very excited about all those new products and they will be in the shop tomorrow........ I've you haven't seen it you should visit us on facebook.
 
Hope you like it and have a great week, Anja

4 comments:

  1. such a super sweet and fun card..LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So FUN! Anja, your card makes my face smile!! What the cutest street gangs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute gang. Your card is wonderful, Anja.

    ReplyDelete