Last week I made a card to chase the grey days away! Today my cards fits perfectly the weather outside: it is sunny, there is snow and it is cold in Berlin, Germany! But that is only a coincidence!
You all know I am totally in love with my colored pencils at the moment. Today I wanted to color on kraft cardstock and I love how vibrant the colors turned out! Don't you?
- Stamp and color the snowman! Add the cup and color it, too!
- Mask of the area in the middle of the card and stamp the border! Add some ink to the edges to make the border more defined!
- Add the chipboard - and ready! An easy and fast card!
- I got the kraft paper from Christine and it is perfect for coloring: It is more on the rough side! That makes it possible to add more layers of color and you get a more vibrant look!
- To add a little more interest I used some glossy accents on the nose, on the cup and on the buttons of the snowman, on the eyes I used enamel accents!
- To make the snowman pop, add a little bit of color around him and a shadow under him! It makes it look more realistic, too!
- My card is nearly a one layer card (apart from the chipboard)! Masking of an area and add a border is an easy possibility to add some dimension!
Do you want to play with the awesome Create a Smile products, too? Then hurry up: Apply as a guest designer for Create a Smile here!
So tell me! Did you get out your colored pencils and used them? Let me know your experiences!