Monday, January 5, 2015

January Release Countdown #4 - Inspiration by Anni And Christine

Hello crafty friends,

it's countdown-time! Only 4 days left until the new products will be available at our store.  Yaaaay!

Today is Anni's and my turn. Before we get started I'd like to show you what's waiting for you during the next days:

Tuesday:      Countdown "3" Inspiration by Anja, Samantha and Marina
Wednesday:  Countdown "2" Inspiration by Kelly ans Yoonsun
Thursday:     Countdown "1" Give-Away-Time!
Friday:         Countdown "0" IGNITION!!!! Sets will be released at 8am CET (2am EST)

It's time for the parade.

Anni created this colorful stunner of the card with the Arrows background and combined it with Penguin Party. It's so much fun to create a focal point with those arrowa and Anni did a fab job with her bright emboss resist. The sentiment is from 29 again and is the perfect match for this eye-catching birthday card!


Anika Lerche

I have two cards to share with you today. The first one uses the same technique and background like Annis (Yes, the Arrows Background seems to scream for some emboss resist!) and combined it with our Numbers Chipboard and the new German Sentiment Set Ausflippen. It's a birthday card for someone who finally becomes 18.


Christine Drogt



I used Bad Day for my second card. This set was meant to make people smile who have a bad day... or two. There is this little pooh in that set. We had a lot of conversations about that pooh, because this might be something not everyone finds funny - but I sure do, so I decided to keep it and show you, how much fun this can be :) (Maybe that just my kind of humor, so sorry! Maybe let me know what you think about that stamp)

Christine Drogt

I thought Glossy Accents would make this even funnier :) (works in my case)

And there's also a message on the inside:


What is not to love about these sets? They're fun - and that's what it's about!

Here's the full release again, to take a closer look:



Thanks for stoppin' by and getting excited with us! :)



13 comments:

  1. Such fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!! Even the little pile of pooh (not to be confused with the cute little bear!!)!! There is one thing missing though, from the stamp set, little flies that you have on the card too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Christine, the Flies are from Jungle Fever, (which is sold out at the moment but will be restocked) :)

      Delete
  3. Actually just looked at the little pooh again, and it would also work as ice cream on top of a cone or a little paper cup etc!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this new release is full of beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, you temptress - such fun cards! Love those arrows - suspected I would when I saw the sneek earlier....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those arrows...wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of your samples, Anni and Christine! Too "stinky" cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is hilarious!! Absolutely LOVE the little poo card. Nothing is better than having a laugh and I know if I got this in the mail I wouldn't be able to stop. Awesome design idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete