Hi lovely friends!
We're happy to welcome back the fabulous Vanessa Menhorn today for her third Guest Designer post. I love to have posts from different designers because everyoe comes up with completely different idea. I would have have thought of this way to use watercolors!
Vanessa here with my third card! This time it's all about watercolors:
2. Trim a panel of watercolor paper slightly smaller than the cardbase
3. Stamp the cloud image and heat-emboss with black embossing powder
4. Draw lines with Tombow markers and create watercolor effect with a brush and water (see photos below)
5. Color raindrops with markers
6. Stamp sentiment
7. Adhere panel to card and finish card off with sequins
Working with water will always warp the paper, even when using watercolor paper. I like to press my dried paper between books before adhering it to the cardbase.
Thank you SO MUCH for being our guest and inspiring us, Vanessa - you're a gem!