Monday, January 26, 2015

Keep your head up.......

Hello, it's Anja again, last week I showed you how to alter a box with the lovely new released papers and today I would like to show a card with these papers.

 
 
 



For this card I would like to focus on the paper and just use two colors for my card. I think it makes the card more clean and simple when you only use two colors. I love to use the rectangle look and combine it with another shape, for this card the circles.




Cut two pieces of the patterend paper and figure out where you would like to place them on your card.
Die cut two circles out of the patterend paper and place them on your card.
I stamped the flower from Bad Day on the smallest circle and colored the image with copics.
To give it some more interest I diecut the swirl out of vellum and placed it behind the two circles.
Finally stamped the sentiment in the corner to finish of the card.







First figure out how you would like to place your papers before glueing them down unless you use a non permanent glue.
Use some vellum on your card to give it an extra interest and make your image pop.

 
To link up your creations at the side bar. We would love to see what you create with our supplies.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.
"See" you next time,
 
Anja


4 comments:

  1. I love the composition of the colors Anja..really feel summer on your card Anja..luv this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is great. I LOVE the new papers! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fabulous card...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete