Hi everyone, Raluca here with a colorful and easy to make card.
I wanted to make a Thanksgiving card using some fall colors and the gorgeous "Time to say thanks" stamp set.
* on a piece of kraft cardstock I stamped all over it, in VersaMark, some of the word stamps from the "Time to say Thanks" stamp set.
* on a piece of watercolor paper I embossed in gold, three times one of the leaves, then I added color with Distress Inks using the ink blending technique and fussy cut them.
* I adhered the leaves on the kraft cardstock using craft foam.
* for the sentiments I embossed in white the word "thanks" on a piece of vellum and "for everything you did" on a strip of black cardstock.
* I glued the sentiments on the kraft panel and added some enamel accents to add more interest to the card.
* I also added two strips of gold glitter paper and mounted everything on a white card base.
If you want the leaves to pop out more, add a white line around the leaves.
Time To say thanks
Double Stitched Rectangles
Neat & Neutral Enamel Stickers / Snow Dance Enamel Stickers
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,