Samantha here with you!
Today I'm sharing a fun (and unique!), Christmas card!
I really LOVE that mandala image...and I wondered how it would look on a Christmas card! Turns out...AWESOME! Ha! :)
This card was fun and easy to make!
- on a piece of white cardstock cut to 5 and 1/2 by 8 inches, stamp the mandala image in versamark ink, in the center of the cardstock and heat emboss in white or clear
- cut that cardstock in half (Boom! You have two cardbases ready to go!)
- on a Kraft mat, sprinkle the tiniest amount of your favorite Ken Oliver Color Burst colors! (I used a turquoise and various greens!)
- spritz the powder with water and press your cardstock on top!
- set aside to dry and heat emboss your sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock!
- I finished off the card with some of the darker green enamel dots from the Holly and Berries collection!
When I tell you that this card is easy to mass produce...I MEAN IT! Ha! It's FUN, it's quick and WOW! Look at that impact! Imagine this card in a variety of different colors! Eeeeek!
I used the Mandala Rubber Cling stamp for that gorgeous background, and the sentiment is from Cool Buddies!
Did you know that Create a Smile Stamps has a Facebook group? Oh yeah! And there's a TON of inspiration and fun over there!! Join us!