Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Goose has Landed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huzzah!!

The goose arrived and the poor lost soul had my stamps still attached! (Goes to show how well ribbon attaches things!)
I tried to get a photo of her but she went straight to sleep after I detached the package from her mail bag.

Thank you all for the well-wishes for Goosey, I've passed them on to her and she HONKED loudly and with gratitude :)

So finally, I have my stamps! WOOHOO!!


I wanted to make a card that reflects the current weather here in Australia, which is winter!

In Perth, where I live, winter isn't very wintery at all. In fact it's a lot more like autumn, so I went with that.

I was looking at my stamps and I love how the fox looks kind of pensive, like he's thinking about something serious. I wanted to create a card that felt pensive and simple, so this is what I came up with;



I used the little branch stamp from Friends' In the Woods, as tree branches (I just bent them on my acrylic block so they went in different directions, masked it off in places and stamped repeatedly to create the branch-effect).

I then added LOTS of leaves in Autumnal colours.

I hope you like what I made! I kept it nice and simple AND I used my most-difficult colour for the background card--ORANGE. it's a tough one for me!

See you again next week!

Linda xx




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, good old Goosey, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh i love it <3
    Autumn is my favourit and the colors too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your stamps arriving...this is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for the goose ;o)
    Adorable card with Mr. Foxy!

    ReplyDelete