Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Inspiration by Cindy Lovell

Hello best readers of all times! :)

It' wednesday - that means you get some awesome inspiration by our Guest Designer.
Cindy Lovell, our Guest Designer for this month created a beautiful card using Friends In The Woods.

Look at this beauty! The ombre stars and the colors are beyond adorable!

This is what Cindy says:
"To keep the focus on the cute fox I kept this card pretty simple!
I created the background by using Simon Says Stamp star stencil and distress inks.
I mainly focused on the color orange,because of the fox itself. To pop this little cutie up, I layered him on two stars that I die cut using Spellbinders Circle dies. I sponged the bigger one with the same orange,that i've used on the star stencil.I spritzed some water ontop,so it wouldn't look too plain. A few enamel dots and a couple gems and I call it done!"



I'm sure you agree that this card is eye-catching and fun!

Thanks Cindy, for this awesome inspiration!



Find this set in our shop:


3 comments:

  1. This is just wonderfully adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you popped this adorable fox up on the star and then kept the background colorful but simple. A beautiful card that anyone would love to receive. This set is soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete