Thursday, July 31, 2014

September Guest Designer Search

Here there, this is a new Guest Designer Search for September!

We're are excited to announce our Guest Designer Search for the September Release - woohoo! :)

This is what it's about:
Our Guest Designer will 
  • get one stamp set of their choice (including the September release!)
  • be featured with three posts on our blog (with at least 1 new project per post) in September/October 
  • be featured on our facebook-page, twitter, etc...

If you'd like to be that person, this is what we ask you to do:
  • Like us on Facebook
  • Create a NEW project (it does not have to be a card!) with at least one of our stamps or freebies and post it on your blog. (Feel free to combine with other stamps)
  • Add the "I love to play with Create A Smile" badge to your post, tell your readers about our Guest Design Team spot and link back to this post.
  • Leave a link to your post (not your entire blog) using the linky tool.
  • Enter as many projects as you like.
  • The linky tool closes on thursday August 14th at 8am CET (2am EST). Our Guest Designer will be announced on Friday August 15th.


Our last decision was based on the following, this might be helpful for you:
  • Great design. Not cluttered, but with detail - that's what we love (A tough combo!)
  • Impressive use of techniques. They can be simple but still have a great impact. Get the best out of out stamps!
  • Great Photography! I found out that card that really catch my eye are usually the ones with the best photo. You want your projects to SHINE so take your time to take great photos! That makes a bigger difference than you might think.
  • Fairplay. I was beyond impressed how many of you left supportive comments on each other's blog. We just love the encouraging paper crafting community!
  • Cleverness. A card that surprises me, makes me giggle or uses stamps in a way that I would never have expected are right up my Alley!
We are beyond excited to see your creations and get to know you!!!







(some of you might remember that this spot had been given away to Anja Curvers already - Anja will still be joining us, but not in September ;) )

1 comment:

  1. I just added my creation for the call. And I´m sorry but I don´t use Facebook. I hope that´s ok?
    Take care!
    Tesa

    ReplyDelete