Thursday, July 31, 2014

Embellishments that make a difference

Hey there,

it's Christine, bringing you a card made by Linda that is too cute.
Linda created this wonderful love you card using Friends in the woods. I'm not a fan of pink, neither of purple, but don't you think her watercolor-background makees the perfect dawn for those owls to fall in love?

I just love when a background created the perfect surrounding for images - and Linda did a fab job here! The silver stars are so cool! And honestly - the googly eyes made me laugh. I love those details that make an image - or a card - special.

If you could pick ANY embellishment as your favorite, what would it be? I'd probably pick wood veneers - but at the moment I use enamel dots all of the time. 
Linda's card really encourages me to take out googly eyes and use them more often...


Did you see our Guest Designer Call already?
We would love you to play along! Find all the details HERE. 

Thanks for stopping by have a nice day!


3 comments: