Friday, July 25, 2014

Clean and Simple Comfy Card

Hello and happy Friday!
Samantha here again, and today I have a really clean and simple card that I created with distress markers!

Like most of you, I'm sure, I like to try to combine images in a stamp set in new ways! That's how this card came to be!


I used the images from the newly released Comfy stamp set, and colored them with distress markers!
LOVE the look of watercoloring, even if it's just to color an image!

And isn't that kitty so cute in the tub? Lol!
I cut out around his back leg so i could place him IN the tub, and then popped up his head and front paws so there was a little bit of dimension!


He looks like he's just relaxing in the tub! I love it!
I also added the bubbles coming out, and hit those with some wink of stella to add a bit of glitter!

The sentiment is a combination of phrases from the Friends in the Woods and Comfy stamp sets!
I LOVE making new and custom sentiments!

So that's what I have to share today!
Are you following us on Facebook yet? You're going to defintely want to like us there!

Thanks for stopping by again!
Catch you next Friday!
~Samantha

3 comments:

  1. Awww, that's the card I had in mind when I first saw the stamp set. Finally the cat gets a relaxing bath :)

    ReplyDelete