Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Guest Designer Cindy Lovell - Part 2

Hello crafty friends!

I love the wednesdays with our Guest Designers bringing awesome inspiration to our Blog.
Cindy Lovell  created a wonderful tag using Friends In The Woods. That design is stunning! (And pink+orange+yellow is one of the hottest color combos EVER! And I don't even like pink a lot, it's just that combo that makes me swoon!)

Let's see what Cindy's got to say about her tag:

"I die cut my Tag with the Tag Dies from My Creative Time and used Hero Arts Woodgrain Stamp, white heat embossed it and went over it with Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks.The leaves where also die cut using Clearly Besotted's Leafy Accents out of Vellum and Black Cardstock.I  stamped the Hello My using My Creative Time's Label Font Alpha and used some Glossy Accents for a more realistic finish.I used some Wink of Stella on the word die from Clearly Besotted and the black leaves for a nice shine.
And of course the super cute Owl from Create a Smile's Friends in the Woods Set,which i water colored using the same distress inks and fuzzy cut it,leaving a small white border around it.Some enamel dots and i called it finished! :)"




Don't you think is is super-trendy? The combination of fonts, die-cuts and enamel dots create the perfect background for our little owl. I am seriously in love with this tag.

By the way - what do you use your tags for? I sometimes attach them to little gifts or use them on cards, but I'm not very creative about the use of tags.  Sometimes I use them as a bookmark (but they need to be flat than, which is a pity because I love dimension! :)

Don't forget to enter your challenge Idea to our Facebook-Wall (only some hours left) to win a 10% off coupon for our shop. (And we know you'll love the August release! :) )






4 comments:

  1. Hey it's me - the only girl without facebook out there :)
    I'd love to see an interactive card. Or just anything but not a card - like a scrapbook page, a box or something! Little gifts you can create with these cute stamps - like the shrinked earrings ;)
    Hugs, Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it's just me but I cannot see the pictures in this post, only their places. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi aaga, thanks for letting me know! Should be fixed now! :)

      Delete