Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Last Day with Guest Designer Cindy Lovell

Wow, time really flies by, this is already our last creation of Guest Designer Cindy Lovell.

Cindy, it was wonderful to have to - we loved your creations and we know our readers did, too!

Cindy created a fabulous scene and just like Kelly did yesterday she created a background by masking. I guess our friends in the woods like to be put into scenes :) I love Cindys color combo and how she combined all the different elements. See those tiny hearts? How cool is that?

Here's what Cindy says about her card:
I kept my card pretty simple today.I choose the adorable squirrel from Friends in the Woods, which I cut out leaving a small white border and colored it with Twin Touch Markers. The background was created using Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint distress inks. I made my own little hills with masking paper. The cute little tree trunk and the hearts above the sentiment come from an older Hero Arts Set called Whoo loves you. The sentiment comes from My Creative Time's Bracket Sentiments. I white heat embossed the sentiment and the hearts.The sun is from Simon Says Stamp's Color and Sunshine Set. And to finish my card, I of course used some MME Enamel Dots!



Awesome creation, Cindy! Thanks again for being our Guest - I hope we'll work together again some day :)

Did you know our next Design Team Call starts TOMORROW?
So if you want to be our Guest soon check back tomorrow to get all the details.

Have a nice day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. DANKE,es war ein toller Monat!! Würde sehr sehr gerne wieder mit euch arbeiten!! Would love to!! :)
    Ich weiss,ich wiederhole mich,aber ich wünsche euch echt gaaaanz viel Erfolg!!!
    Was an awesome Month...thank you SO SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete