Hello there, Nicole here!
You can never have to many cards for lovely friends on hand, right?! :-)
(sentiment: happiness is to have you as a friend)
I colored these vampire squids for the 30 day coloring challenge and I wanted to use them for a card about friendship.
- stamp and color the squids (I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens), then fuzzy cut them
- add googly eyes :-)
- use the ink smooshing technique and some Distress Inks for the background. I let all my layers of ink dry before I applied some more ink
- add splatters of water and ink
- let the background dry (over night) so the embossing powder would not stick to it
- add a sentiment and the squids (with foam adhesive)
- add some sequins in matching colors
Googly eyes are a simple way to add a fun element to your card.
Orange and blue are complementary colors. These colors go well together and as you see, the orange really pops against the blue.
We LOVE to see what you create with the Create A Smile products! Show us your creations on
- Instagtam @createasmilestamps with #createasmilestamps
- Facebook "Create A Smile Friends and Family"
- the monthly challenge
Have a wonderful day