Hello there, it's Nicole.
Do you have an "I'm gonna use that later"-drawr in your crafting area? Well, I do. :-)
I made that background some days ago for another card but ended up not using it. As I was looking for new ideas and inspiration, I went through my "pre-colored stamps drawr" and I found that hedgehog with the cup. Surprisingly, the colors of the background and the cup matched perfectly. So I put them together to create this card.
- do some ink blending on a piece of paper
- add hearts by using the stencil and some white pigment ink and a sponge dauber
- die cut a circle and the stitched border
- adhere the background to your cardbase (I used foam tape)
- stamp, color and fuzzy cut the critter and the cup (I used my Zigs)
- stamp the sentiment and adhere the image with foam tape
- decorate with enamel dots
Double Stitched Rectangles / Big Hearts Polka / Doctor's Helpers
There is still plenty of time to join the monthly challenge. We would love to see your blue creations. :-) And did you know there's a GUETST DESIGN spot to win?! How awesome is that :-)
Have a happy day!
Thanks for stopping by :-)