Friday, October 23, 2015

But First...Coffee!! :)

Hello!

Samantha here with you again, this beautiful Friday, and I wanted to share a FUN card! It's perfect for any coffee lover in your life! :)



Usually, when I start a card, I have a person or event in mind...and that's exactly the case with this card! Only, instead of making this for one person I know, I made if for a category of people...perhaps you know the like: yes, I'm talking about coffee lovers! Ha! And what's cuter than an adorable little fox looking for some coffee? Ha!


To create this card, you'll need some watercolors and watercolor paper!

- stamp and watercolor in your images (I used Distress Markers!) onto watercolor paper
- set aside to dry
- on your card front, add some embossing paste through a stencil (white on white is my FAVORITE!)
- next, fussy cut your images and attach to the front of the card


- add foam tape to the fox for a little fun!
- heat emboss in black your sentiment onto vellum and fussy cut
- attach with some glue behind the dark of the letters and add a tiny strip of washi to the top!


To create this card I used two stamp sets, Coffee First and Poppin Over!


I chose keep the embossing paste white, just because I love the white on white look it gives! But coloring embossing paste is SO easy and fun! You could easily tint your embossing paste with Distress Ink or mists by mixing a little of the paste and a little of the liquid in a bowl! Instant fun!



We want to see what you create with your Create a Smile Stamp products!! Link your projects up to the right side of the blog and a random winner is chosen monthly!! :) We also LOVE to feature customers on instagram, so be sure to follow there, too!!

Thanks again for spending a little slice of your Friday with me!
~Samantha

  

3 comments: