Monday, October 16, 2017

Party......

Hi there it's Anja again with another "oldy" card for you.





I needed a birthday card for a boy who loves monsters. I was inspired by a previous card made by my teamie Annika and went for the same design.




I used a horizontal card and rounde the edges.
Stamped the balloon cling stamp and clear embossed it.
Stamped some monsters behind the panel I created with the banner die.
Stamped another monster onto some piece of paper and colored everything with copics.
For some extra interest I gave the monsters wreckles with a white gelpen.
Outlined the panel with a black marker.






Stamps;


Big Time and Monsterparty.



Cool cuts ( dies);
Stacked pierced banners.



Cling stamp

Balloons in the sky;










We love to see what you create with our supplies and join us on all the social media.

Have a great week;

Hugs Anja

2 comments: