Hello everyone, Nicole here.
I have a fresh and fun card for you :-)
When I saw the new "fruit salad" stamp set, the lemon/lime reminded me of the circles in the "going graphic" set and I thought they would go very well together.
- stamp the circles randomly in a light yellow ink (I used dye ink from Lawn Fawn)
- stamp the lemon in a slightly darker shade. As you see, I did not line up the immages, makes this step super easy ;-)
- add little circles and tiny hearts stamps to fill the gaps between the lemon slices
- use alpha stickers for the sentiment and cover it with glossy accents - let it dry
- stamp the rest of the greeting in an even darker ink
- add some Crystal Nuvo Drops or enamel stickers for some interest
This layout is super simple and you can make it with a lot of different stamps... Maybe you have some solid and outlined hearts or flowers you could use... That would be fun, right?!
going graphic / coffee first / fruit salad / Alphabet Sticker "Apple"
We love to see what you create. Please tag us on Instagram with the hashtag #createasmilestamps or post your card on Facebook -> Create A Smile Friends & Family
And check out the new and super fun release! :-) -> Shop
Have a colorful day,
thanks for stopping by,