Samantha here, sharing a fun belated birthday card!
I just love that little snail image, and I had the idea to use the clock as the snail's shell! Ha!!
Let's get down to it!
- stamp and color your images (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!)
- once dry, fussy cut out, and attach the large clock image to the snail's shell!
- using embossing paste and a stencil, add some texture to your white cardbase
- heat emboss the sentiments onto two different strips of black cardstock
- use the die cut to die cut part of the sentiment!
- pop up the strips of sentiment with foam tape
A few color choice changes on the background and for the reindeer's shirt, and you could customize this card design to anyone, male or female! :)
The sentiment was created by combining phrases from the Happy Days stamp set, Time Flies stamp set and the Birthday Triple cool cuts die! I also used the Waves of Stars stencil to add some texture to the background of the white card base! The cute snail head is from the Lovely Critters set!
Did you know that Create a Smile stamps creates all their clear stamp sets in both German AND English?! Love that about this amazing company! :)
That's such a nice card !ReplyDelete