Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Treat Yourself!


Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space.
Raluca here with a new card showcasing the "Fruit Salad" mini stamp set from Create a Smile Stamps.




Sometimes I feel the need to craft but I don't have a lot of time, so I go with a clean and easy card.


On a white panel I stamped with light grey ink two sentiments all over it. Next I stamped, colored and fussy cut the fruits. I glued a purple strip of cardstock on the panel and mount all the fruits. 
I mounted the panel on a white card base, I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done. 
Super easy!



Clear Fruit Salad




If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

2 comments:

  1. Super quick and easy card and yet, super yummy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a yummy card ! And I find the bright colors very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete