Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Merry Christmas!


Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space.
Raluca here with a new card showcasing a few of the mini stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps.



I wanted to make a Christmas card and playing with more products from the store so I chose 3 mini sets and combined them into a card.



First I prepared a night winter sky using my daughters markers. Just scribbled some blue, purple and pink and I added clean water, I let it to dry ad my sky was done. For more effect I added a few white splatters. Next I stamped in VersaMark and white heat embossed the gorgeous sentiment. I die cut two snow hills and mounted them onto the panel.


Then I stamped the images, colored them and fussy cut them. I added them to the panel and I mounted the entire panel to a white card base. I felt that something was missing so I added some snowflakes stickers that I had in my stash ad my card was done.



Christmas surprise


Snow Dance Mini Set


Where your heart is




If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

6 comments: