Tuesday, October 10, 2017

You're on a roll!

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. 
Raluca here with a new card showcasing the adorable"On a roll" mini stamp set from Create a Smile Stamps.



The moment I saw this set and the cute rolling armadillo I knew I wanted to make it spin.


I knew that I wanted to make a simple and fast card so I looked through the Snow Dance Kit for the perfect pattern paper and I chose the one with a lot of small circles. I trimmed it and glued it onto a light blue card base.
Next I stamped and colored the armadillo and using a mini brad I attached it to a white square where I stamped two ants from the set.


I mounted the square onto the card and I added a sentiment stamped on a light blue piece of cardstock. 
And my card was done! I told you I went for a fast card :)  









   If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).
   Have a lovely Tuesday!
   Thanks for stopping by,
   Raluca

3 comments: