Sunday, October 15, 2017

Floral Treasure

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a nice weekend. I thought it'll be nice to have some florals for today's card. Although, I don't say no very often to floral stamps ;) Today, I'm sharing  a little card combing die cut from a different theme to stretch the uses of a die. 

Almost every element of this card is made separately. I die-cut the treasure chest and paint them first and set it aside to dry. While that's drying, I stamped out all the florals I wanted to use and paint them in rainbow order. 

I wanted to position them as if they floated out of the box to give it a nice flow. The gold sequins are just my favourite embellishment to add some sparkle to the card. 

I hope you like this cheerful card :) 




Prima Watercolours


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. That's another gorgeous floral card !! I didn't see the result of the last giveaway?

    ReplyDelete