Sunday, October 22, 2017

Floating Lanterns

Hey everyone from everywhere in the whole :) How is everyone? I hope you had a great week and having an even better weekend. October is ending soon and end of the year festivities are coming up. With that, I've decided to share a little card that you can recreate for the holidays coming up with minor colour changes (if you want).


This card started by stamping as many lanterns as possible on a separate watercolour paper and colour them in with Distress Ink Markers. Next, I've stuck them on a kraft cardstock, mainly focusing on the left side. Some of the lanterns are stuck down directly and some of them are on 3D stickers :) 

I hope this looks like it's just floating down the card :) Using a white pen, I've drawn some sparkles on the card to make some "twinkle". 





Distress Ink Markers
White Pen

Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment: