On today's card a mole is sending best wishes to you.
The moment I saw the set Light Up The Dark I thought about what else the mole could hold in his paws. Combined with the set In Bloom I know it could be a flower.
- I started by stamping the mole and the "stem" and added a leaf to the stem. The flower I stamped seperately and glued it to the stemp after colouring and fussy cutting all the images.
- For the background I used the stencil Curved Lines and added ink blending in warm grey and pink.
- To achieve a softer look I blended another layer of ink over my background - this time without the stencil.
- I stamped a sentiment with Versafine (best ink for a black, crisp image) onto the background.
- For the finishing touch I added some sequins.
What else could the mole hold? Tell me your ideas!
This is just so adorable ! I guess the mole could hold a present, a cake, an umbrella ?ReplyDelete
How cute is that mole !?!ReplyDelete