I need a lot of thank you cards and made a bunch of them. This is the first one.
I still love to play with my Distress Oxides and that sunflower stamp is just wonderful for a thank you card.
- stamp and heat emboss the sunflower on some watercolor paper using a clear sticky ink and white embossing powder
- use Distress Oxides like watercolor to color your immage. Just play with the brush, the water and the colors. :-)
- Let it dry completely
- Spritz some color and water drops on your panel and let it dry
- die cut the panel using the stitched frame die and glue it on your card base
- add your sentiment (heat embossing on colored paper) and some sequins to finish your card
magic flowers / mini Danke / double stitched rectangles
This card is perfect for mass production if you need a lot of thank you cards like I do :-) But you can easily change the sentiment and make a bunch of birthday cards for example.
Check out the amazing Video-Teams creations from time to time 😉 Here's the latest one by Birka and it's amazing!!! -> Videos
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy day :-)