Samantha here, and today I have this superhero themed card to share about friendship!
I saw that CUTE CUTE CUTE mouse (my absolute FAVORITE critter image from Create a Smile Stamps, by the way!) and thought how fun it would be to make a bunch of them cheering on the flying one! Ha!
Here's how I made this layout!
- first I stamped and colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
- once dry, fussy cut out and set aside
- next, ink blend the sky ( I used Distress Inks in Black Soot, Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon) and the grass (Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn)
- I heat embossed the swoosh of stars from the flying mouse and then adhered everything to the card
- lastly, I added the sentiment strip to the bottom of the scene!
I LOVE how well Create a Smile stamps all work together! So combining the phrases from the Friends Like You stamp set together with the super hero image is just too fun!
I used the First Day of School stamp set, Superpowers, and the super fun Swooshes stamp set! The title was created with Friends Like You stamp set!