Friday, August 10, 2018

Friends are the Best Superheros Card

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I have this superhero themed card to share about friendship!


 
     

I saw that CUTE CUTE CUTE mouse (my absolute FAVORITE critter image from Create a Smile Stamps, by the way!) and thought how fun it would be to make a bunch of them cheering on the flying one! Ha!


Here's how I made this layout!

- first I stamped and colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
- once dry, fussy cut out and set aside
- next, ink blend the sky ( I used Distress Inks in Black Soot, Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon) and the grass (Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn)


- then, I flicked on some water, and ink color to the backgrounds
- I heat embossed the swoosh of stars from the flying mouse and then adhered everything to the card
- lastly, I added the sentiment strip to the bottom of the scene!


I LOVE how well Create a Smile stamps all work together! So combining the phrases from the Friends Like You stamp set together with the super hero image is just too fun!


I used the First Day of School stamp set, Superpowers, and the super fun Swooshes stamp set! The title was created with Friends Like You stamp set!

    

Have you joined our Facebook Group Community? The Create a Smile Friends and Family group is such a fun group complete with challenges and daily inspiration! 

~Samantha

    
    

2 comments: