Time flies so fast and the summer holidays are over soon - for some at least. If you have children, the first day of school comes at some point and it is an exciting day for most kids. Therefore, I find a greeting card with the school cone very suitable.
- first I stamped the images and colored with DistressInks
- for the background I blended with Distress OxidesInks
- after the background dried - I stamped the images (pencils, bruhes ...) with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder,
- I made the "design paper" myself: white paper some red and blue lines - that´s all
- then I cut out the pieces with a "rectangle-die" and stamped the letters with VersafineInk
- all pieces arranged and glued together with some 3d Foam tape
Maybe you try to make your own design paper - a few lines in different colors or circles are often enough.
.... all stamps are also available in English
Wish you all a happy craftytime!