Thursday, August 9, 2018

First day of school

Hi there! Chris here with a new inspiration card, featuring the cute stampset for schoolkids.




Time flies so fast and the summer holidays are over soon - for some at least.  If you have children, the first day of school comes at some point and it is an exciting day for most kids. Therefore, I find a greeting card with the school cone very suitable.






  • first I stamped the images and colored with DistressInks
  • for the background I blended with Distress OxidesInks 
  • after the background dried - I stamped the images (pencils, bruhes ...) with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder,
  • I made the "design paper" myself: white paper some red and blue lines - that´s all
  • then I cut out the pieces with a "rectangle-die" and stamped the letters with VersafineInk
  • all pieces arranged and glued together with some 3d Foam tape





Maybe you try to make your own design paper - a few lines in different colors or circles are often enough.




 



.... all stamps are also available in English

Wish you all a happy craftytime!


Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment