Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Super Birthday Mouse

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I needed a special birthday card because I missed the birthday of a crafty friend of mine.





I was on vacation when my dear team mate Chris had her birthday. I forgot to send her a card before I went to France so I wanted to make a card for her when I came back.
I thought Super Birthday Mouse was perfect for this occassion.






  • Go through your stamps and think about how combining different sets can creat totally NEW stamps.
  • Using white pigment ink and heat embossing in white can create different shades of white and an intresting effect.
  • Versafine ink in black is the perfect ink for stamping sentiments.


Show us your art work: Use #createasmilestamps when you're posting on Instagram!



         

1 comment:

  1. Dear Anni, I´m so so happy about your wonderful card. :) Thank you so much and big crafty Hugs

    ReplyDelete