Thursday, August 16, 2018

"Birthday Serenade"

Hello everybody, this is Chris with you today. I´m sharing with you a Birthdaycard I made using the cute frogs.



I love the sound of frogs and so I decided to let the frogs sing a birthday song for someone special. 




  • For that I had to change the stamp a little bit. Before I made the impression on the paper, I carefully wiped the mouth of the frogs and after stamping I paint a round mouth by hand 
  • for the Background: stamping the "Notes" with VersaMark and heat embossed and then blending with Distress oxides
  • stamped the letters with a stamping tool in several colors, outlined with a black pen and fussy cut the finished word 
  • I arranged the images and glued them down (with some foam tape) 



Take a look at your stamp sets at home - maybe you have a set, which you can do with little changes something new. 



    

Thank you for stopping by the blog today for some inspiration and I hope you like "the funny frog version"

Have a happy day.

Chris

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card, my dear! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicole - I really appreciate your nice comment - so glad you like it :)

      Delete