Friday, August 17, 2018

Creepy But Cute! Birthday Card

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a card that would be PERFECT for your friend who has a birthday around Halloween!

 
     

I have been eyeing those cute, sweet little dressed up, ghost images forever, and I finally decided how to make them into a card! Ha!


Let's make this card together!

- stamp and color your image (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers) 
- once dry, fussy cut and set aside
- on your card front, I used a combination of Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch Distress Paints to create that 'night' sky! so fun!
- once it was dry, I used white embossing paste and a stencil to add to the fun! 


- I heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock

- then popped up the sentiment strip and the frog image with foam tape!


What? No rainbow?! I know! Ha!
I decided to keep it dark, and night-like this time! But a little rainbow background would totally change the feel of this card!


I used the cute little dressed up ghosts and speech bubbles from the Creepy Cute stamp set
The sentiment is from Mini Birthday set! And that backgound stencil is Focal Point!

    

And, bonus!

The Creepy Cute stamp set is on sale!! It's part of the awesome sale going on now on the Create a Smile stamps shop!
~Samantha

      



No comments:

Post a Comment