Friday, August 24, 2018

Part of My Gang Card

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a cute card, perfect to send to some one in your own 'gang'! Ha ha!



 
     

I just can't get enough of those CUTE seagulls in this stamp set! I wanted to color them all up and make a little intimidating, no nonsense group of gulls! Ha!


Let's make this card together!

- stamp and color your image (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers) 
- once dry, fussy cut and set aside
- on your card front, I used a combination of Peacock Feathers,Blueprint Sketch, Cracked Pistachio and Wilted Violet Distress Inks! 
- I smooshed the colors (one at a time) onto my kraft mat, then spritzed it with water and pressed my card into the color! I did this several times, allowing the ink to dry in between each layer! 
- once it was dry, I used white embossing paste and a stencil to add to the little fish images! 



- I heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock

- then popped up the sentiment strip and the frog image with foam tape!



I love this cute card! The 'sea' was created with Distress Ink and watercolors. But you could get a totally different look if you ink blended the 'sea'! 


I used the adorable and funny Gull Gang stamp set! And the fish were created with the Under the Sea Stencil!

    
Be sure you check out the awesome sale going on now on the Create a Smile stamps shop!
~Samantha
   

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I love the stencil! This is such a fun card to send from a group!! The seagulls are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete